Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Boys

The 4 boys took their places. The oldest one, Tim, stood on the highest part of the hill and yelled "damn it, Tommy, just stay the fuck still". Tommy's reply was "don't curse at me". He stood below Tim as the grass met the pavement. Tim looked over to Joe, the largest of the boys and said, "hold his hands behind his back".

Joe complied with the request and held Tommy's hands back. While he did this Tommy asked, "why are we doing this again?".

"To be on tv, butthole".
"Stop swearing"
"Butthole isn't a swear. You can say it on tv"
"I guess so"
"Now if you just hurry up and stay still then Ben can get a clear shot of when I kick you in the nuts"
"Why do I have to be the one to get kicked? Why don't you do it?"
"It's not funny if I get kicked. You are little and fat. It's funnier. Besides, you already agreed to do it already. Don't puss out now"
"Oh, alright. Let's just do it already. Dang!", Tommy huffed.

Tim added, "we don't want to hurt you, dude. Don't you want to be famous though? On tv?"

Tommy thought for a second and nodded, "yeah, ok. Let's just do it. Ok?"

Tommy then braced himself and grimaced. Ben hit the record button on the video camera borrowed from his older Brother in film school. "Wait!", said Ben, the defacto director, as he pressed the record button again. "Uh, cut, I mean".

"What?"
"You guys should move down the hill a bit. The angle here is funny"
"Oh, Jesus," said Tommy, "Ok, Spielberg"

Then they did it. Tommy took a breath and then Tim swung his foot into his groin. He fell to the ground as his friends laughed.

"Fuck you guys!"
"Oh, look who's swearing now"
"I'm going to tell my Mom"
"What the hell is she going to do?"
Tommy couldn't form any more words as the pain grew throughout his whole body. Ben helped him up after a few minutes and dusted the dirt off his back.

"So you said your Brother can help us put this on the internet?"
"Yeah, I think so"
"I hope people think it's funny"
"They should. Cause it is"

1 comment:

Óscar Varona said...

I like your blog. Really good short stories. It's so bad that I found it so late. Congratulations